Dienstag, 24. April 2012

We mash the Crowd - Album (1-4)





We mash the Crowd - Album 1

1.1) AD/DC vs. Spencer & Hill vs. Black Eyed Peas vs. Run DMC vs. Three 6 Mafia vs. Shop Boyz - TNT - (Invasion over Berlin)
1.2) Keri Hilson vs. Wolfgang Gartner - I like vs. Wolfgangs 5th Symphony
1.3) Rihanna vs. Stardust - S&M vs. Music sounds better with you
1.4) Usher vs. Swedish House Mafia - Without you vs. Save the World
1.5) Culcha Candela vs. Reel 2 Reel vs. Nina Sky - I like to move it
1.6) Rihanna feat. Drake vs. Madcon feat.Ameerah - Whats my Name vs. Freaky like me
1.7) Madonna vs. Michael Jackson - Miles away vs. Thrilla (Villains Clubmash)
1.8) Black Eyed Peas vs. David Guetta - Boom boom Pow vs. Everytime we touch
1.9) Gotye vs. Stanton Warriors - Somebody that I used to know vs. Re Bump
1.10) Tomcraft vs. SeSa - Like this like Loneliness
1.11) Justin Timberlake vs. Syke & Sugarstarr - Sexy Back vs. Watching me, watching you
1.12) Adele vs. Nadia Ali - Rolling in the Deep vs. Rapture
1.13) Seeed vs. Röyskopp - Release vs. Happy up here
1.14) Daqvid Guetta vs. Backside Artists - Love don´t let me go vs. Sonic Empire
1.15) Ciara feat Justin Timberlake vs. Jansen feat. Percy Duke
1.16) Kelly Clarkson vs. Chris Lake - My Life sucks without you vs. If you knew
1.17) Morandi vs. Lil Wayne feat. Kevin Rudolph - Ohlala let it rock
1.18) Agnes vs. Digital Freq


We mash the Crowd - Album 2

2.1) Daft Punk vs. Gwen Stefani - Digital Love vs. Sweet Escape
2.2) Cheryl Cole vs. Katy Perry - Fight for this Fireworks
2.3) Taio Cruz vs. Sol Noir - Dynamite vs. Superstring (Arena Mash)
2.4) Jennifer Lopez vs. Eric Prydz - Waiting 4 2Night
2.5) Hardy Hard vs. Nelly Furtado - Give it to the Silversurfer
2.6) Benny Benassi vs. Chris Brown vs. Basto - Beautiful People vs. Again & again
2.7) Usher vs. DeadMau5 - Djs got us falling in some Chords
2.8) Ida Engberg vs. Maze - All I ever want is Disco Volante
2.9) Lady Gaga vs. Don Omar - Edge of Glory vs. Danza Kuduro
2.10) Britney Spears vs. Split - Circus vs. Fallin
2.11) Rihanna vs. Christina Aguilera - Rude Boy vs. Not myself tonight
2.12) Timbaland vs. Remady P&R -Return to Favour vs. No Superstar
2.13) Bob Sinclair vs. Swedish House Mafia - The Beat goes One
2.14) B.O.B. vs. Deux - Nothin on you vs. The Time is now
2.15) Luniz vs. Britney Spears - I got 5 on it vs. Circus
2.16) Linkin Park vs. Nelly Furtado vs. Jay Z. - Numb Encore vs. Do it
2.17) Will I am vs. Sean Paul - I got it from my Mama vs. We be burnin´


We mash the Crowd - Album 3

3.1) LMFAO vs. Rihanna - Im sexy & I know it vs. We found Love
3.2) Snoop Dogg vs. Phil Fuldner vs. Moby - Rock the Party & Drop Miami
3.3) Usher vs. Peter Fox - Yeah schüttel Deinen Speck
3.4) Ellie Goulding vs. Fatboy Slim - Lights vs. Right here, right now
3.5) Bruno Mars vs. Pryda - Just the Way you are vs. Melo
3.6) Nicky Minaj vs. 3 Drives on a Vinyl - Super Bass vs. Greece 2000
3.7) Neyo vs. Sebastien Leger - Closer vs. Jaguar
3.8) Gigi D ´Agostino vs. Kanye West - L´amour Love Lockdown
3.9) Three 6 Mafia vs. Lexy & K-Paul - Lolli Lolli vs. Love me Baby
3.10) Kelly Rowland vs. Eve vs. Mase feat. Total - Like this vs. Tell me what you want
3.11) Future Funk vs. Cindy Lauper - Girls just wanna have fun
3.12) Rihanna vs. Gum - Who´s that Chick vs. Through the Night
3.13) Porto Hustle vs. Brandy feat. Monica - The Boy is Porto Hustle
3.14) Laserkraft 3D vs. Tiesto - Nein Mann vs. C´mon
3.15) Tag Team vs. R.I.O. - Whoomp there it is vs. De Janeiro (S&H Project)


We mash the Crowd - Album 4 (Bonus Tracks)

4.1) Morjac feat. Fred Falke vs. Dizzee Rascal - Dance with me vs. When were together
4.2) Missy Elliott vs. E-Junkies - 4 my People vs. Frühlingserwachen
4.3) Da Shop Boyz vs. Those Guys - Party like a Rockstar vs. I walk alone
4.4) Pink vs. Florida - get the Party started vs. Good Feeling (based on Adasts In Key Refix)
4.5) Rihanna vs. Wolfgang Gartner - Rude Boy vs. Undertaker
4.6) Moby - James Bond Theme (Reggaeton Remix)
4.7) Taio Cruz vs. Avicii - Dynamite Levels
4.8) Kesha vs. Digital Frequency - TikTok vs. Disco Falls
4.9) Jessy J - Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris - Domino vs. We found Love
4.10) Britney Spears vs. Jordan & Baker - I wanna go explode
4.11) LMFAO vs. Rihanna - Sexy and we found Love (DJ Friendly Clubmash)
4.12) The Fabulous Beatmashers™ - Winnetous Blutsbrüder (Superboys vs. Smith &Smart Album)

Keine Kommentare: